Loan Modification Counseling

At HomeStrong USA you can pre-qualify for a loan modification based on your Lender's specific eligibility guidelines – at no cost to you! Simply follow the instructions provided and complete all the fields within the secure intake forms and our probability meter will calculate your probability of getting an approval based on your current financial situation. Once you have made all the recommended adjustments you will need to print out a detailed package and fax it to us with your supporting documentation. After faxing your information to HomeStrong USA, a highly-trained and certified Counselor will assist you with the submission.

Take the Tour


Did you Know?

  • Even if you have been previously turned down by your Lender for a loan modification, you can re-apply. Many homeowners who were previously denied have found success utilizing our probability meter.
  • According to National Foreclosure Mitigation Counseling’s fourth report to Congress, troubled borrowers who receive foreclosure prevention counseling are 60 percent more likely to avoid foreclosure than borrowers who don’t receive counseling.
  • You do not have to be delinquent to qualify for a loan modification. We have successfully helped many people who were still current on their mortgage.
  • If you don’t qualify for President Obama’s new Home Affordable Modification Program, there are alternate modification programs being offered by almost all of the Lenders.

Making Home Affordable

Did you know that the Making Home Affordable Program has already put over 650,000 borrowers into trial mortgage modifications? Some borrowers may have entered into trial plans with incomplete documentation. Borrowers need to ensure that their servicers have all of the documents required for a permanent mortgage modification. If you are currently in a trial modification, please remember to send all of the required documents to your mortgage servicer or the counselor handling your modification. If you are not sure if you have submitted all of the required documentation, contact your servicer or counselor directly.